Sunday 19 August 2012

5 ways to manage your diet for diabetics

Since my diagnosis of diabetes at age 11, has not changed my diet dramatically. I maintain the current healthy weight with a diet high / supply plan. If you plan to lose a stone of weight so I want to visit a doctor for advice on how to do it without risk.
I have had diabetes for seven years now, but to tell you how to maintain the ideal weight would be totally wrong data. However, can I suggest you follow my steps because I know what works and what does not. Before I must say it was brought by wonderful parents who taught me to eat everything, and I do! If there is something you do not, there are many recipes for diabetics and other ideas that will eat and enjoy.

I am a college student and I would buy fresh and organic produce from where I live. I think this is important because it can be a boon for your body and contain more nutrients and vitamins in the production of most supermarkets. I want food source of my farmers market every other week in the town, which sell meat and dairy products and seasonal fruit and vegetables incredible news. This is the last thing is important to remember that eating fruits and vegetables in season means it will not taste better, and so good. I have a lot of influence on the cuisine of Western Europe (mainly France and Italy), and will tell you, but I do not pretend to be a chef and everything is easy to make and very practical.

I have read countless books, and food for patients with diabetes and recipe books / diet, and I came to the conclusion that I think really works. I merged all the good things of meals (but not all food), and the type to put together one of my country. This is what I call my children a healthy diet for diabetes!

"Rules" that I want to take are:

1. Reduce snacks and then change the type of snacks you eat.

Certainly the biggest drop on me, even if it was not clear to me. Regardless of the validity of this hair, and when I started college, I had little or no routine which means that fill my day was difficult, and then put it in the kitchen for a snack, the appearance of the ordinary. This is one of the hardest things to do for some people, but to create a great routine is essential for the management of diabetic patients significantly. Types of snacks that eating nuts, unsalted is, and dried fruit is sweet, fresh fruit and vegetables (I like fresh red pepper, cucumber), and dark chocolate (the two only the richest and most beautiful and square you want in general).

2. The reduction of white flour and whole grain carbohydrates kiss.

This is the most important part of your diet, and the only thing that may show the greatest increase in weight loss. Some pension is jsut focus on this point, and be very successful. Whole grains (especially stoneground brown) is very good for you and they taste much more than that in the passage is much easier than you think. I was surprised and really most people in bands that you can get in the supermarket, remember once again that the bread is best for you is one that is fresh with ingredients perservatives or at least additives. Also, brown basmati rice or with a nutty texture nice and big. Whole wheat pasta is great and your potatoes, I would recommend a few small new potatoes.

3. Stop drinking cocktails, and start drinking.

Bottles filled with sugar, colorings and preservatives. He also asked a lot of practice to go out and do not drink cocktails, so my drink of choice is Malibu and Diet Coke if I feel I must drink something, and I continue the whole night. I can then top with Diet Coke (which has almost no sugar in it) and it seems that if I drink Malibu, which is to know. If you are in a restaurant, and red wine is much better than anything you can order, (except water of course!), And found that the antioxidants in red wine ideal for keeping heart health. The recommended amount is one drink a day with the evening meal.

4. Start cooking more fruits and vegetables.

Fruits and vegetables are a great way to get all the vitamins and minerals you need. There are many ways to cook vegetables, but I think the first is the best followed closely by steam. Both methods preserve all their natural goodness as well. I will follow this post with recipes and other diabetes last.

5. Drink more water.

I know you've heard people say this many times, but the benefits of drinking more water are endless. There are a few tips on how to get more water into your day is the first to put a water bottle wherever you go in the home or workplace. So keep one in your office, your office, and the glass in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc., try to drink all the glasses, even, and will be well on your way to 8 glasses per day. The trick is to add a glass every day or so, if you try to drink water all at once you would not be so inclined to drink 8 glasses again, trust me! Go, it's amazing how you feel.

For more tips on living with diabetes, juvenile diabetes and visit the blogspot

This article was provided by Alissa Carter, is also the owner and founder of prom dresses on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment